Thursday, October 31, 2013

Another All Hallowed's Eve done...

All done for another year. It rained all day so I put Plan B into place - set up a table and umbrella in the driveway and moved all the decorations from the front of the house to along the driveway. This way I could keep the two pumps set up at the front window and did not have to move them. I dressed up as the Devil and stood in the rain from 5 pm to 7:50 pm and served a total of 13 children. A good time was had by all....NOT! Tomorrow I shall have to clean up - all the decorations I threw into the greenhouse - soaking wet. I'll deal with this tomorrow as well. So for now, I am in my housecoat and shall have a Chai Latte and go to bed. If it rains any harder we shall have to do more pumping but for now, that too, is under control. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment